Sunday 2 November 2014

Kyle Cooper? Legend. American Horror Story

American Horror Story : Season One Opening Sequence







When I first saw American Horror Stories title sequence, I thought it was genius. It instantly reminded me of Kyle Coopers work in Se7ven, and when I found out it was him I soon realized his style. I really love when Cooper does daunting and creepy work, he is genius at it.


The music is shocking, and sends you terrified even before the show has started. It is loud and has sounds that jump out to the audience aurally. The actual shots that are used also add to the show, by showing old fashioned children's photo's also let the audience know that whatever they witness is going to scare them.





The old fashioned photographs go up into flames, signifying death and chaos which is basically all  the this season is about. The dead animals and baby's in the jar also signify death, the death being preserved which is a major aspect of this season because it is all about a haunted house and the dead being preserved in this house.





No comments:

Post a Comment