Monday 1 December 2014

Script?

We want Non-Diegetic sound. We want our main character to have her thoughts out loud on the screen. We want her thoughts to be out with the audience but not with the man who is about to 
be killed.

Here is our script -

Rituals… 

People these days are succumbed by rituals. These modern day arrangements, the ultimate bullet points to leading a normal and joyful, so they believe, LIFE. 
Women thinking that they're miserable time on this earth listening to screaming little devils is all that worth it, making packed lunches, unattended roots. Men being…free. 
Me however, I lead something different. I have only one plan at a time, simply taking all my focus. One subject needs my undivided attention. 
Him. Oh you think I am thinking about love. No, no my dear listeners, I have no love for this man.
Only if he knew I was going to kill him. 
It is not easy to plan a death you know. 
Takes a lot of researching.

And of course a good few shopping trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment