Thursday 22 October 2015

Rehearsal Video


Lucky enough, we were able to create a rehearsal video (to explain our idea visually, practicing our idea's practically) with our two first choices for our Artist and Dancing Actress. We cut our final products into three sections on how she performed to the actor. Either performing to the camera, to the actor, and then a more tactile version of the dance. I find in my opinion, with no influence from my group, I think when she dances to the camera it is most alluring. So to me she should dance for the camera, not looking at him until the end of the instrumental, and then it can become more tactile. But if we were to have her dancing on him constantly, it could become very un tasteful and cheap looking. I do not want her to come off as a prostitute or stripper. She is the girl that go away in my eyes, whom is very alluring and our artist is in love with her. It is a little more sentimental that just plain old the over sexualisation of women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment