Sunday 13 September 2015

Hell of a Night Campaign

Digi-Pack Mood Board

The artist Jackson Pollock is one of the inspirations that I have had when plotting idea's on what this artist's album would look like. His work is very abstract and I want to explore this when coming up for idea's for the cover. Reason being I see the video itself being quite abstract and artistic. 

Pinterest Board Inspiration?



This was the kind of things that I found most interesting when 
steaming off the idea of abstract. The painting of the women with
distorted faces really immediately caught my eye. I would like 
to do something like this but with the artist face possibly. Immediately it would make him quite mysterious not showing his full identity. The other abstract pieces would be used throughout other parts of the digi-pack and let the face painting be the album cover.

Website?



This is the website design that I have drafted together. I used the
app WIX which I found easy to use. I wanted to go for an urban
kind of once again 'mysterious' feel to what I wanted my artist
to be portrayed like. I used pictures from Kayne West's tour and some abstract art. By using the photo of the NYC subway, it made the artist seem like he was from the 'hood' and from the streets like an original rap artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment